Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

This is pretty cool!!!  I haven't been blogging for too long, but All-American Vegetarian has bestowed upon me the...



I thank All-American Vegetarian for thinking of me.  She has been my inspiration in this blogging community AND has a GREAT blog site with tons of delicious recipes!  Be sure to check out her blog!!!


The award is given to those bloggers who have less than 200 followers, who have much potential, and who the Presenter feels should be shared with others because they are either full of great information or have great thoughts to be heard "around the world." 


The rules for this award are...

  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

Being a new blogger myself, I have decided to pass along this award to people who I also know personally and who have much wisdom in different areas of interest.  I have only chosen four because I'm still learning my way around the blogging community and meeting new bloggers.  :)


Here are the blogs I have chosen...     


My Mom - The Ballet Classroom
My mother has been dancing all her life, and she has been a dance teacher for many years.  She knows her stuff!!  If you're especially interested in ballet, this blog is for you!


My Sister - Yarn Connections
My sister is a talented young lady.  She seems to have accomplished a lot more in her 19 years than I have in my 32 years.  One of her many talents is crocheting.  That's one thing I have never caught on to, no matter how many times my mother tried to teach me.  If you like to crochet, this blog is for you!


My Sister Again - Writing Deviant
See, I told you she is talented!  She is also a writer.  She writes ALL THE TIME and has so many ideas!  My sister, likes to write different things, but loves to write stories.  This blog is her thoughts about different things from Shakespeare to movies.  Check it out to read what she thinks...and how she thinks  :)


My other "sister" - The Art of Happiness
My other "sister," in her 15 years of life, has gained much wisdom for such a young lady.  Check out her blog because she has a lot to say!



PS - My home made pizza recipe is coming soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment