Tuesday, May 9, 2017

My Times Are In His Hands

Spending time in the Word one morning, recently, being pretty broken over something deep, I had an epiphany.  Ya know...the one you know, but always seem to forget?  So, what do I do...just in case anyone else needs to hear it, or be reminded...I post it on Facebook!  ðŸ˜‰

This is what I believe God was reminding me about.  So, I'm throwing it out into cyber space in case you also need to know or be reminded, too...for what it's worth!

My post went like this...
Any planners out there?!? Feel like life is out of your control?? The truth is, it is...I'm learning and trying real hard to let it go and remind myself that my times are in HIS hands (Psalm 31:14-15), not mine, no matter how hard I try to plan. I felt I should post in case anyone else needs to hear this right now. I know I need to...so be at peace. For the planner, I know what it's like to, at first, feel the shock that you're ultimately not the one in control....Oh!  And then constantly having to let it go and put it back down...day after day...month after month...and years if that's what it takes...but, be at peace. When your Father is directing your steps, that's a pretty peaceful thought. That's what we planners need to hold on to...thank you for listening! 

Proverbs 16:9 AMP
A man’s mind plans his way [as he journeys through life],
But the Lord directs his steps and establishes them.

2 comments: